Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Five Great Years At Hereford Said Symons


Former Hereford players Mike Symons and Keiran Thomas are expected to start for Weston when the two teams meet in a pre-season friendly this afternoon.

Symons, who joined Weston last January, has been talking about his time at Edgar Street.

“I left Hereford around Christmas time last year,” said Symons as reported by the Weston Mercury.

“I had five great years at the club, one of the best spells I’ve ever had in my career.

"I had great success there with a few promotions and I know there have been a lot of change at the club.

“A few of the lads are still there from last year. Obviously Gows (Josh Gowling) is in charge now, so I can catch up with him because he was a player when I was there.

“It will be good to see some familiar faces around the ground and I am looking forward to another pre-season game because we’ve started quite well as a group and looking to build on what we’ve done already.”