Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, July 03, 2020

John-Lewis Set To Remain With Hereford

 

Lenell John-Lewis looks set to remain with Hereford FC for the forthcoming season.

It is well known that manager Josh Gowling was keen for him to stay and it appears a deal has been agreed.

John-Lewis joined Hereford early last February. He had been released by Shrewsbury the previous month. 

After his first game for the Bulls he spoke to the media.

"Of course, I wouldn't be here otherwise but I've got to impress. Hopefully I can do that, then we'll see what happens.

"It's a big club with a very good fanbase, I knew that coming in and I know Josh and I know his asperations. Behind the scenes it's a very good set-up especially at this level."

Recently Gowling spoke about strikers and the fact that both John-Lewis and Kelsey Mooney scored goals in the last few games of the season.

"We've got players that can score goals and have scored goals in the past and that's the main thing."

This morning it seems likely Gowling has one striker for next season signed.