Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, February 22, 2019

Lloyd Talks About His Time With Hereford

George Lloyd Scores For Hereford At Telford
Former Hereford FC loanee George Lloyd has been talking about his time at the National North club. He was recalled by Cheltenham Town earlier this week from his second loan spell at Edgar Street.

"I really enjoyed my time at Hereford though, I got a lot of game time, so it’s obviously mixed emotions," said Lloyd in an interview with the Cheltenham OS.

"It was different. The fans are amazing there – they’re constantly loud. There is a band of about five teams in there that are getting 3,000 plus crowds, so you’re playing in front of crowds that were in the Football League a few times and that’s good because it prepares you for when you do play in the Football League.

"Rico and Tim did a lot for me. I came straight in and started straight away. They talked to me a lot throughout the game and gave me a lot of game time so I’m really happy with what they did for me.

"When I went to Hereford they were in the relegation zone. They have turned it around a little bit and they’ve had good performances. I don’t think they’ve had the best of luck in games. The game we just had when we got a red card and probably should have won it but we didn’t in the end. Cheltenham are in a better position than what Hereford were when I went in. I think at Cheltenham we’ve got a good group of lads and we just need to keep our heads down and working so we don’t fall back."