Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, January 10, 2019

White Signs For Oakleigh Cannons

 
Former Hereford striker Harry White has signed for Australian club Oakleigh Cannons.

He originally visited Australia when seven years old.

“It’s always been the back of my mind to come out here, I just loved the country from what I remember when I was younger,” White said.

“Football is getting a lot bigger out here as well. I’m excited to get going, it’s good to be here in Melbourne, I love the city and I can’t wait to get going.

“I’m more excited than nervous, I love not knowing where I am sometimes and just exploring basically. There are no real nerves actually. There’s a lot of English guys here, so it always helps.

“I’m usually played as a striker and I’ll try and score as many goals as I can and we’ll see what we can do this year."

White joined Hereford FC after a spell with Chester. However the striker failed to make much of an impact and left early last month.