Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Todd To Manage Gloucester

Chris Todd
Chris Todd has been appointed manager of Gloucester City. He played for Hereford United in the 2011/12 season when on loan from Forest Green.
  
“I’m really excited about the challenge ahead, for me personally it’s a real honour with the Club looking to come home, to think that I’ll be the man to do that," Todd told the Gloucester OS.

"Even though it’s very much a family and volunteer run Club, Gloucester City is an ambitious Club and you can tell that after meeting the board and hearing their vision for it. 

"It is a blow obviously to the Club with the previous manager leaving but that’s football and as one door closes another inevitably opens. With the vision the board have and me coming in, hopefully that will signal the start of a new era for the Football Club. With my experiences, I believe I’ve got a lot to offer and I cannot wait to get started.”