Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Home Against Farsley Celtic On Saturday March 23rd Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I Wanted A Slight Increase But It Didn't Come Said Mills


Striker John Mills has told the Hereford Times that he didn't want to leave Edgar Street but is now looking for a new challenge.

"I didn't want to leave but a couple of circumstances meant that I had to do something I didn't want to do and I'm now looking forward to a new challenge," said Mills.

 "Obviously I want to play as high as I can and I have had offers in and around the level Hereford have gone up to.

"I wanted a slight increase but it didn't come. I haven't asked for anything ridiculous just something I feel I deserve. I've been here three years so it was an amount I felt was right, but it wasn't in the budget."

Mills said that Hereford being in the National North was an obstacle especially with Pablo Haysham leaving as they are both Oxford based.