Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Monday, December 11, 2017

McIndoe Wishes Hereford Best Of Luck For Thursday

Last week former Hereford United player Michael McIndoe had some good news but the vast majority of the press failed to mention it.

After several years fighting allegations of fraud, he has been completely cleared by Scotland Yard.

"I took to Twitter last week to announce the news that my name has been completely cleared," McIndoe told BN.

"As you can imagine I am very pleased with the news I received from Scotland Yard. I always said from day one there was no wrongdoing on my part, which is one of the reasons I wrote my book.

"I am now looking to put all this behind me, focus on the future and of course get back into football.

"More importantly I am looking forward to seeing if Hereford can beat Fleetwood on Thursday night. It is a massive opportunity for them, not only from a revenue perspective but also for the fans.

"Hereford is the club that got me back on the footballing ladder and I will always hold it dear to my heart because of this. I wish the team the very best of luck for Thursday night!"

McIndoe's book is available at: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wildling-My-Autobiography-Michael-McIndoe/dp/1999856902