Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, May 12, 2017

Smith 'Couldn't Turn Down' Hereford


Lance Smith, Hereford's latest signing, has said that he couldn't turn down the chance of playing at a higher level with a club like Hereford.

“I can’t wait to play at a higher level,” Smith told GloucestershireLive. 

“Having turned down a few moves, people thought that I didn’t want to but that is definitely not the case.


“I know I can do it and I believe I can play higher still. I’ve just got to keep playing the way I play and hopefully the same rewards will come.

“I had a few clubs ask what I was doing, but having the chance to play at a club like Hereford is something that I wanted to be a part of.


“I couldn’t turn down the opportunity to play at a club which looks like is going places.

“I’m very excited, not only to play with the top strikers there, but the whole team.


“There was a reason why they won the league last year and to be a part of a winning team like that is an added bonus. I can’t wait to get started.”