Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, May 04, 2017

If Beadle Wants Me I'm Happy To Stay Said Mills


 
Hereford FC's top scorer John Mills has said he is happy to stay with the club next season.

"We haven't spoken yet, but I'm more than happy to stay," Mills told the Hereford Times.


 "That is up to the gaffer, but if he wants me here, I'll be here.


"It's a good little run that I've got and I want to carry that on as much as I can.


"Goals are a bonus for me and that is what I'm here to do. 

"I knew I had a target at the start of the season and to be fair I left it a little bit late, but I got there in the end.


"But as long as we win games and do the right things, that's the most important thing." 

It's expected that Mills will learn if manager Peter Beadle wants him to stay next week.