Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Vaughan To Step Down As UITC Chairman


The UITC team at their Management Meeting yesterday evening (left to right): Laura Davies, Caroline Preedy, Luke Shuttleworth, Ruth Walkden, Nick Vaughan, Mick Loader, Lee Symonds (and Rob Ellam behind the camera!)

United in the Community is delighted to announce that Ruth Walkden has been appointed Chair replacing Nick Vaughan who steps down after two years. He will remain on the Board as Vice-Chairman.

Speaking to Bulls News, Nick Vaughan said: “It’s been an enjoyable and very rewarding time heading up UITC. I have no doubt Ruth will do a fantastic job leading the organisation going forward and give it some fresh impetus. My thanks to Caroline, Ruth, Lee and Rob - the most supportive and hard-working board colleagues I could ever have wished to work with.

Special mention also to Justin Ratcliffe who did an unbelievable amount of work in helping me to stabilise the organisation in the early days of my chairmanship. With Laura Davies and Luke Shuttleworth leading from the front the future of UITC looks very bright indeed.”

Ruth Walkden said: “I’m sure that everyone in UITC joins me in thanking Nick for his hard work and dedication over the last two years. I am delighted that he has agreed to stay on the board, his level of expertise and understanding is so valuable going forward”