Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Prediction League Update

Points from round 30 have now been sorted following Hereford's win over Yate. Points and updated table can be found at http://bullsnewspredictionleague.blogspot.co.uk/

I would like to apoligise for the delayed and slow updates to the league following matches in recent months. I have taken on a couple of photography roles during the course of the season and very rarely have a free weekend. I will try my best in 2017 to get points sorted and league updated quicker than I have been recently. 

Furthermore to that point, I will be in Australia for a month from this weekend. The league will continue to run and I will try to do the preview before each game and try to update with points after each round. This isn't guaranteed as I won't have access to a computer but I will try and update from my phone. Please continue to send predictions before matches over the new few weeks and if I can't sort it while I'm away the points will be sorted around the 20th January when I return. 

Thank you to all users who have been involved this season, have a fantastic Christmas and happy New Year.

Round 31 takes place on Tuesday, when Hereford travel to Bishops Cleeve. Predictions with attendance, score and username needs to be sent before 2:30pm on Tuesday to bullsnewspredictionleague@hotmail.com

Thanks
Chesh