Next Game: Pre-Season Friendly - Melksham Town Away on Saturday 7th July

Monday, October 17, 2016

UITC Weekend Results

This weekend UITC's results and reports from Junior Premier League

Hereford FC U12’s 3-3 Regional Talent Centre
Goalsorers: Freddie Parker, Iolo Bubb and Jamie Holman

RTC started well, heading a ball in directly off a corner within 30 seconds of the start. This was shortly followed by a ball over the top causing problems for Hereford FC's defence, with a mix up leading to a goal. As the quarter progressed Hereford FC began to grow into the game, playing some fantastic football from back to front. As the second quarter began Hereford FC continued to dominate with fantastic attacking football. Hereford FC soon scored with a cross from Charlie Bemand being converted by Freddie Parker. A few minutes later Hereford FC equalised with an effort from range from Freddie Parker crashing against the crossbar before being converted by Iolo Bubb. In the third quarter, Hereford FC again started strongly, spending much of the first 10 minutes in the opponents half again playing some fantastic football. Hereford FC conceded a freekick towards the end of the quarter and was struck very well for the RTC over the wall and into the top corner from some way out. Hereford FC again started very well in the final quarter creating several chances with more good football, before Jamie Holman found an equaliser at the end of another mazy run. All in all a good game to watch.

Hereford Squad: Cameron Williams, Charlie Bemand, Morgan Barbu, Zachary Bruton, Iolo Bubb, Jack Condliffe, Oliver Desborough, Sam Field, Jamie Holman, Joe Lloyd, Freddie Parker, Adam Lewis, Finley Dorise, Archie Horton and Oliver Lewis

Hereford FC U13’s 7-4 Gloucester City
Goalscorers: Harrison Summers x 3, Freddie Fox, Keiron Davies and Samuel Griffith x 2

The game was played at a fast pace with both teams keeping possession well and moving the ball in-between one another. Hereford took the lead as Harrison Summers took aim from the edge of the box firing the ball into the the top corner, this was matched almost straight away as Oliver Ranken stepped up to a free kick to bend it into the top corner giving the keeper no chance of saving it. As the second quarter started Freddie Fox entered the pitch and after 2 mins cut in from the right wing to bend the ball in at the back post. This then sparked Gloucester into acton as with the last 5mins of the second quarter and the first 5 mins of the third, played with a high pressure game leading to Josh Dingwall grabbing a hat trick. It was then Herefords turn to spark into life as Kieron Davies ghosted in at the back post to score his first of the game, then Sam would get on the ball out wide to drift in to bring the scores level at 4-4. Going into the last 20mins with the scores all level Hereford's strikers would link up in style as Harrison Summers would play a part in the last three goals scoring 2 and assisting the other for Samuel Griffiths to give Hereford the lead.

Hereford Squad: Henry Jack Williams, Hugo Bernard-pullen, Harrison Summers, Gabriel Weston, Michael Yalland, Ollie Davies, Keiron Davies, Harry Pitman, Joshua Phillips, Mason Godsall, Freddie Fox, Tom Griffiths, Jack Powell, Joe Speake, Joseph Harwood, Samuel Griffiths and Jamie Smith

Hereford FC U16’s 4-0 Gloucester City
Goalscorers: Luke Firkin, Luke Marston and Jake Spink x 2

Gloucester came with a game plan which saw them defend really well. They were organised, disciplined and always looking to break away and counter attack. Hereford had stay patient and keep the ball and did so for long periods. They moved it well through the thirds and were looking to exploit gaps to play forward when the opportunities appeared.

Hereford Squad: Joe Regan, Luke Firkin , Cameron Gauci, Cameron Godsall, Matt Mcleod, Callum Beckett, Rhys Davies, Tom Hayes, Elliott Peeters-vanstone, Ben Vanstone, Joe Mellars, Jack Marston, Luke Marston, Jake Spink, Charlie Greenhouse and Robert Whitlock