Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Beadle Congratulates Westfields On Their Cup Victory


Westfields won their FA Cup game this afternoon and during his post match interview Hereford manager Peter Beadle congratulated them.

"I'm chuffed for them, I really am pleased for them," said Beadle

"I spoke to Shuan yesterday very briefly and wished him all the best.

"I actually said to him you'll win tomorrow, I really did have a feeling they would.

"Delighted for them, they've had a fabulous season so far.

"So I wish them a bit of luck for the draw, hope the game is at home.

"To beat that team at home today is a fantastic effort.

"I hope they enjoy it - who knows where they could be in the next round."