Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Absolutely Fantastic Said Hale


Speaking to BN after Hereford were confirmed as champions of the Midland Premier League, chairman Jon Hale was jubilant.

"It's just absolutely fantastic," said Hale.

"Absolutely elated for all the players and the management and the fans and the volunteers.

"This is just absolutely fantastic, I just can't explain it.

"I'm so pleased for everybody but especially for the players as they are the ones who go out over that white line every week.

"Tonight again they've been fantastic.

"I thought Coventry came at us a little bit first half and put us under a bit of pressure.

"But once again the lads have done it and I'm chuffed for everybody."

Everyone was celebrating.
 
"These scenes are so memorable.

"What a fantastic set of supporters we've got and I just hope they stick with us on this journey, just run and run and run."