Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

An Incredible Game Said Coleshill Manager


Paul Casey And Peter Beadle Just Before Kick-off
After tonight's game at Edgar Street, Cosehill manager Paul Casey admitted he didn't expect the win.

"I been involved in high scoring games before because I tell my teams to attack but I don't think we've ever defended as much and scored as many," Casey told BN.

"We defended for 80% of the game. 

"We rode our luck, unbelieveable.

"I don't think since the Loughborough team I saw three years ago where most of them are pro now, have I seen a team bang the ball around and just drive us crazy.

"You could have scored two at the death and won it.

"To be fair tensions were high, we ain't won a game this season in the League and to come here on a day where most of us have had half a day is incredible.

"I'm absolutely over the moon with the fans because this is what it is about.

"I never dreamt my club would be at a place like this.

"And let's be fair, all your fans although you didn't get three points have seen a damn good game of football.

"We finished second last year and I've had to rebuild the team, just like Peter (Beadle). It's not that simple.

"What was the difference between the two teams, I think a little bit of luck because you could have scored eight, we could have scored eight.

"As a young boy I played here for Kidderminster Harriers so I've seen venues like this but some of the players me and Peter have got now have witnessed something in the last five minutes, Roy of the Rovers stuff.

"It's just incredible."