Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Taylor To Release 'A Couple Of Players'


Jon Taylor is to release a couple of players before the weekend according to the Hereford Times.

The Hereford manager feels that he is closer to having a more settled squad and is looking forward to a better run of results.

"A couple of players will be released before the weekend and I am still trying to sift out some of the players who were brought in before my tenure," said Taylor.

"I'm getting closer to who I want to play and the philosophy of how I want to play is getting stronger by the week."

Arlesey are the visitors to Edgar Street on Saturday.

"Arlesey are in a precarious position and will want a win, but we need a win, too, and, of course, we want to win every game."