Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gordon Made The Difference


Delroy Gordon
Whilst Bilal Yafai and Javia Roberts may take the glory as they scored Hereford's goals, there's little doubt that the return of Delroy Gordon to the starting eleven was the catalyst for a better performance from Jon Taylor's players this afternoon at Edgar Street.

"I'm offically with Hereford now," Gordon told BN.

"I've cut all my ties with Nuneaton.

"I've signed here for the rest of the season

"It's always brilliant to have a clean sheet.

"It would have been the icing on the cake if I had scored.

"It's not all one player, there's eleven out there.

"They are all talking, organising each other, the older heads pull them through."

It was suggested to Gordon that the Bulls should have scored a couple more goals.

"It's always easier when you're watching it than when you're playing out there but yes we should have had four or five.

"Hopefully next week."