Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, July 04, 2014

Beadle Still Waiting For His Pay


Former Hereford United manager Pete Beadle, who is now with Sutton, has told BBC Hereford and Worcester that he was 'desperately sad' about what has happened at Edgar Street.

He also said that he had not been paid despite being a 'football creditor'.

"Even though I was still under contract until the end of June I never had a phone call saying look can you come in and meet up which was disappointing," said Beadle.

"Some said why don't you turn up at the ground and go and force the issue.

"It wasn't down to me to force the issue.

"I had a lot on my plate with trying to find myself a new job for next season and sorting out a lot of the youth team boys and some of the pros.

"Not one phone call, not one e-mail, nothing, nothing from anybody."

After that great day at Aldershot, Beadle said the club had gone downhill.

"There hasn't been too many ups after the end of the season, it's been a continual spiral downwards, certainly for the people involved with the club at the end of last season."