Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HUST Press Release Could Have Waited Until After Aldershot Says HUISA


Following the press release (see yesterday's BN) from HUST last night, Keith Dodd, chairman of HUISA, has commented.

Dodd was asked about the timing of the statement.

"Well I think it could have been left," Dodd told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"We've still got Aldershot on Saturday which we've got loads of buses going to down with loads of HUISA supporters.

"To me that's the main thing at present.

"Let's get through Saturday, know our destination, then have a look at the general situation next week."

Dodd was asked if there is a split in the fans?

"We've been having meetings together and I was under the impression that was the general thing but the last few days they (HUST) have been making statements.

"We (HUISA) have not had a chance to have a meeting at the moment. It's my members I want to concentrate on.

"We've got a big  meeting on Thursday of the various fund raising functions and hopefully that will continue.

"I can't speak for the Trust, that's not my job.

"I'm a great believer, along as we're alive, we're alive and we keep fighting and we keep funding.

"The present board are fighting hard, we've fighting hard and hopefully the trust are fighting hard to keep the survival of the club."


Meanwhile HUISA are continuing to take bookings for their coaches to Aldershot. More details from the club on 01432 375630