Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Best Achievement In My Career Said Graham


Luke Graham
It been a most difficult time for Hereford United captain Luke Graham. Bad enough trying to rally his team mates after defeats but not being paid only made matters more difficult.

After yesterday's game Graham talked to Bulls News.

"This is probably the best achievement in my career in terms of everything we've done.

"It's well documented all the problems we've had and I don't think there are many teams that have had the problems we've had and stayed up.

"Especially players not being paid for months on end.

"Every other team I've known that has been in this situation has just wilted and gone under.

"We've haven't, we've fought.

"I'm just so proud of every single one of them, they are such a great bunch of lads who have stuck together.

"I'll probably remember this day for the rest of my life in terms of how we have got through it.

"If it's the last thing I do in a Hereford United shirt, I'm just proud as punch that in my two years I've stood for something.

"I didn't want that last memory to be of relegation because I feel I've given this club 110% and I thought I don't deserve that.

"I'm absolutely delighted that this club will still be in the Conference Premier next year.

"I really hope the club regroups and comes back stronger.

"I just said to the boys that's a miracle because no-one expected it and we've gone and done it.

"I just hope all the lads get all their money now because they deserve all their money."