Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, February 28, 2014

I Enjoyed Myself at Wrexham Said Foyle


Martin Foyle At The Racecourse In November 2012
Hereford United manager Martin Foyle who has past links with Wrexham has spoken about the vacant managers post at the Racecourse.

"I enjoyed myself there," Foyle told BBC Sport.

"It'a a fantastic club but I'm doing a job down here at the moment and until I know anything different I carry on as normal."

Andy Morrell quit as Wrexham manager last week.

"I think Wrexham need a Conference manager that knows the players and the ropes because it's a hard league to get out of," Foyle explained.

"It's not all about getting a squad together at the start of the season, it's how you wheel and deal throughout the season which makes some teams stronger."

And as regards his task at Hereford.

"I'm trying to manage the best way possible but, I'll be honest, I'm finding it very very difficult."