Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Warrington On Tuesday 22nd October at 7.45pm

Friday, October 18, 2013

Graham "Everyone Shares My Frustration"


In his column for the Hereford Times, Bulls' captain Luke Graham wants a better atmosphere around Edgar Street.

The former Forest Green man says that: "There has been an apparent doom and gloom around the club since I joined and I have to say it is transparent in the atmosphere at Edgar Street at times."

Graham calls on the Bulls to follow the examples of Nuneaton and Braintree, both riding high in the Conference on minimal budgets, and their knack of utilizing local talent: "Sustainability is the key word here."

"Unfortunately, it's the off-the-field problems that continue to overshadow everything and I would love to hear something positive about the club moving forward.

"I'm sure that everyone shares my frustration. I would love more than anything to see this club rise again, to be top of the table and see Edgar Street rocking once again.

"Does the club share my ambition and want to be a club challenging for the Football League again? I hope it does."

The full column is in this week's Hereford Times.