Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Players End Of Season Comments


Several Hereford United players have tweeted about the end of the season.

Joe Connor:
Hereford watch out!!!!! There is a bunch of nuggets out on the town tonight. Glad I just got home to my beautiful wife

James Bittner: 
Finished 1 place outside playoffs! Not bad for a bunch of wrongens!!!

Marlon Jackson:
Finished the season the same way I started just wish I played inbetween. Great support today 6th for the season. Not bad

Chris Bush: 
Thanks too all the fans behind me. Heed, Imps & Bulls.. Made my season very special! Time for much needed rest ! X

Josh O'Keefe:
Great win to end the season! Now back to Hereford to celebrate!

Kingsley James:
Great way to end the season with a big win! Loved my time at Hereford great bunch of lads