Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, February 23, 2013

We Throughly Deserved It said Preedy


Chairman David Keyte Talking To Colin Addison With Dave Preedy And Mark Blandford Just Behind .
Hereford United director Dave Preedy was very happy to take three points at Cambridge United this afternoon especially after the poor performance at Ebbsfleet in mid-week.

"I didn't go Tuesday night because of meetings at the club," Preedy told BN.

"Two penalities, Ryan took them very very well.

"I thought we throughly deserved it and we could have scored more.

"They might feel a bit unfortunate the way they played but you get penalties for reasons.

"I thought James Musa had a fantastic game.

"First half we went one up then they equalised and I thought we showed lots of character for sticking with it and then getting two more goals.

"And it sets things up for Stockport on Tuesday night, a game we should get something out of. 

"Then Nuneaton at home. And then Newport. That will be a big one.

"I think we'll get a good crowd for that one, it's only fourty minutes for them. I hope our fans will come out.

"And if results go our way we could be knocking on the door.

"I still say we can have a stab at the play-offs. I keep saying it. Who knows we might slip in.

"We've got a good squad of players."