Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Colbeck joins Grimsby

Joe Colbeck has joined Grimsby. The former Hereford United winger put pen to paper yesterday.

Colbeck joined the Bulls in late July 2010 on a 'free' from Oldham and became a regular in the starting eleven scoring five goals in his first season.

He missed nearly three months of his second season with injury and only scored one goal  in 30 appearances.

That goal came at Crawley in the last away match of the season which the Bulls won 3-0.

Colbeck was a Simon Davey signing and is unlikely to earn as much money with the Mariners.

"I've been down at Hereford for a few years now and I wanted to come back nearer to my roots," said Colbeck.

"I came to the end of my contract after a good couple of years there."

He has since tweeted the following:

"Good luck to hufc this season,  the fans and the club were great with me"