Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pell Leaves The Pirates

Former Bulls loanee Harry Pell has told his Twitter followers he has left Bristol Rovers.

The 19 year old played seven times for the Bulls last term before being recalled to the Memorial Ground, but after a couple of starts he found himself back on the bench and has opted to move on. He told his followers:

"Just want 2 say thankyou to every gas head for your support over the season.. Receiving young player of da yer was a life achievement for me... But me and my family have decided it's best for my future if I moved on.. I hope you understand and thankyou again bless you."

It is currently unclear whether the Pirates will be seeking a fee for the midfielder.