Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Very frustrating game said Pell

Harry Pell, the yound midfielder on loan from Bristol Rovers, admitted that Hereford United didn't get into fifth gear against Bury this afternoon.

"We've had a good run of games but today we weren't at it," Pell told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"It was a very frustrating game. We didn't really get into our fifth gear.

"Their first goal was unlucky. The ball moved all over the show.

"Since I've been here Bury were one of the best sides we've played. They looked comfortable all over the pitch."

Pell spoke about being at Hereford and the extension of his loan deal.

"I'm very pleased about that. It's very good to have a manager that brings confidence into a young player.

"I'm a central mid-fielder but at the end of the day I'm here to do a job. Whereever the gaffer asks I'm more than happy to do.

"I like to join Fairhurst and Fleetwood and hopefully the goals will start coming.

"I've hit the post and been I've unlucky again today."