Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Monday, January 03, 2011

Calls for Dillon to Go

As Hereford United fans walked up the scenic route out of the Rec late this afternoon a section of the Aldershot support could be heard chanting for manager Kevin Dillon to go.

It hadn't been a good day for him as he told BBC Surrey.

"I'm bitterly disappointed. Especially as you plan for the game and then from a lash down the pitch in the second minute you're 1-0 down. You try to win the game back and get on the front foot and people are not showing as much as they would for the ball.

"I will take responsibility for the team I picked. They just didn't get going. We didn't deserve anything today. But you've got to put it in perspective. We've got another 20-odd games to go and there's plenty of time to get into a position of strength.

"This club overachieved last year. We've got to be realistic. I can put things right. I'm sure I can."

Meanwhile Shots supporters are also calling for striker Marvin Morgan to go after he used his twitter account to vent his anger on fans after today's game.

He is alledged to have said - Like to thank the fans who booed me off the pitch. Where's that going to get you! I hope you all die!