Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trewick Still Looking For 3-4 Players

Speaking to the official site after last night's game, boss John Trewick said he was still looking for 3-4 more players with little rest coming up for his threadbare squad:

"We haven't got the biggest squad at the moment and I am trying to get in three or four players as quickly as possible. A lot of the avenues I have been down so far have been blocked - either players I've been interested in have gone somewhere else or for various reasons you can't get the players you want.

"I'll continue trying because we do need another three or four players. That will happen. I'm very much aware of the fact that we've got Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday-Tuesday games coming up thick and fast and we need one or two new bodies around the place to help us to get to a more secure position in the League."

Meanwhile Dario Gradi told the press he was impressed by the Bulls last night: "I think it was a decent point because I thought Hereford were decent and their front two were a nuisance.

"After two away defeats I would have probably taken a point before the game. At half-time I would most certainly had settled for that but then we could have won it. I was pleased for the die hard supporters who came. We have played better than this and lost so it was good to stop the rot."