Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chief Scout watched Crewe

Hereford United's chief scout watched Crewe last Saturday when they were defeated at Dagenham says manager John Trewick who spent Saturday training with his squad.

"Dagenham is not the best place to get to from Hereford and we were training as well," Trewick told the Worcester News.

"Our chief scout went down there so I have got a full report from that match."

The manager has also been quoted about possible new players.

"There have been one or two players who have been released by other clubs I would like to have in and I’m mindful of the fact that you can only have five loan players in your matchday squad," Trewick said.

"It has been frustrating as I have missed out on a couple of players but hopefully over the next couple of weeks I can do some business."

Trewick confirmed to the paper that this evening's game is definitely on.