Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Harvey tipped for Kiddy Job

Former Hereford United player Jimmy Harvey looks favourite to land the vacant managers position at Kidderminster.

Harvey is currently at Chester City but it appears he hasn't signed a contract with them and would be free to move if terms are agreed with the Conference club.

"Of course, it is flattering to hear that the fans would like to have me as the manager,” said Harvey as reported by the Worcester News.

“Kidderminster are a good side and they are just outside the play-offs and being linked with jobs doesn’t unsettle me with what I’m currently doing at Chester.

"With the way things are at Chester at the moment I keep reviewing my situation at the club.

“The players haven’t been receiving wages and they cannot afford to put petrol in their cars to come training on a daily basis.”