Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pardew unhappy with Turner

Charlton manager Alan Pardew has reacted to the revelation by Graham Turner that on loan keeper Darren Randolph is no longer wanted at Hereford.

"There are two sides to every story, and I'm not at all happy with Hereford's statement. However, I am letting the club deal with it on my behalf," Randolph told their official site.

Pardew continued: "There are other factors here as well, and I am disappointed with Graham Turner's statement. We never instigated Darren's loan, and Hereford were beside themselves when we all agreed for Darren to go out on loan. What's even more disappointing is that we agreed to supplement Darren's wages.

"The reports I've received indicate that, after a settling-in period, Darren has done a great job there, and it seems that has been also been recognised by Hereford's fans."