Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Home Against Farsley Celtic On Saturday March 23rd Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tam looks forward to meeting the Bulls

Leyton Orients's Tamika Mkandawire is looking forward to meeting his previous club, Hereford United, at the first game of the new season.

"It is strange how these things work out and I knew when they got promoted last season that we would probably get them on the first day. I'm really looking forward to the match now, because a few of the lads that were there when I played should still be at the club," Mkandawire told the London Press

"I had a great time at Hereford and I've got a lot to thank them for, because they gave me a chance of first-team football, when it didn't work out at West Brom for me.

"The manager Graham Turner and his backroom staff also really helped me develop as a player and I still say that lifting the trophy as captain when they were promoted to the Football League is my proudest moment in football."