Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ferrell Speaks On Kiddy Move

Andy Ferrell has spoken to the Kidderminster Shuttle about his move to Harriers:

"One of the reasons why I came to Harriers is because I felt I owed the boss after I only played one game on loan for the club. I enjoyed my time on loan here and thought there was a good bunch of lads so I'm glad to have signed. There were a few clubs in for me but I knew about Harriers and had been impressed. They're a lot of similarities between Harriers and Hereford, they're both too big for the Conference.

"Russ Penn and Gavin Hurren are both good players and I'll be delighted to play alongside either of them. When I was at Newcastle I was quite an attacking player and scored quite a few goals but I was used defensively at Hereford. It doesn't matter where I play, if the manager asks me to defend, that's what I'll do.

"I've come with an aggressive reputation but the Hereford fans use to say I was a bite-the-legs type of player and they appreciated that. To be honest I'm a winner, I don't care how we win as long as we do."