Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My bike is suffering says Rob

Rob Powell has been cycling all around Yorkshire today as part of his journey around 61 football clubs in an effort to raise money for the Hereford MS Society.

But he told BBC Hereford and Worcester this evening that his bike is suffering more than he is.

"We've got a few problems with the bike - a few broken spokes and a bit of a wobble. The roads around here are absolutely diabolical.

"I've done 865 miles and I've been to 32 football clubs. I go to Leeds United tomorrow. I'm not expecting a welcome there - I had a letter saying they were not very interested but never mind I'll go and knock on their door and see what happens.

"I had the priviledge of watching Hereford United at Boston last Saturday. Those Bulls fans who remember referee Woolmer from the play-offs a couple of seasons ago - we had him again unfortunately."

Follow Robs progress on his blog: www.backtotheleague.blogspot.com

More importantly please support him at www.justgiving.com/backtotheleague