Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Green Goes To "Bigger Club"

Speaking to the official Bristol Rovers site, Ryan Green feels he's moved to a bigger club: "I'm glad that I helped play my part in getting Hereford up, but I think that Bristol Rovers is a much bigger club. This club shouldn't be in League Two, it should be in at least League One or maybe even the Championship. I had other options once I decided to leave Hereford, but this was by far the best choice for me."

"They (Hereford) have been a great club to me, the supporters, the management, they helped me get back on my feet after I dropped out of the Football League, and I'm glad I helped them get back up from the Conference.

"I wish them all the best next season and for the future - apart from when they come here and we go there!"