Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

From Graham to Chris for Robbo

Mark Robinson will have another Turner as his manager when he moves to Stockport.

After a year at Edgar Street with Graham Turner he moves to Edgeley Park with Chris Turner as his new boss.

Robinson has passed a medical with Stockport and has agreed personal terms. However there is still no word on a transfer fee which should be forthcoming as Graham Turner had offered Robinson a new contract and the player is still under 24.

Robinson has been talking about the move to the Stockport Official Website.

"If Hereford had gone up it would have been a harder decision for me but Stockport are a massive club and I just wanted to play for Chris Turner again.

I played under Chris for four years at Hartlepool and although Hereford offered me a new contract when he rang to ask me if I would join up with him in the summer I jumped at the chance to link up with him and Colin West again."