Both Joseph James and Billy Phillips have signed contract extensions with Hereford until the end of next season
Manager Aaron Downes says he sees a bright future in the game for both players.
“Firstly, I want to thank the chairman and the board for their support. It shows long-term planning and I really appreciate them backing me.
“I want to thank both Billy and JJ for their efforts so far this season and I’m excited about helping them to develop. I see both of them having a bright future in the game.
“I also want to thank their representatives for working swiftly and professionally in getting the deals done. Signing these two players goes to show that our football club is moving in the right direction and that we’re planning for the short, medium and long-term future. I’m excited to watch them improve and see where their careers go.”
.png)