Hereford manager Aaron Downes has said that Chester are in best team in the league at the moment but he feels coming to Edgar Street will be their toughest game so far.
"They are, at this moment in time, the best team in this division,"Downes told BBC Hereford and Worcester.
"They are the form team, best defensive record in the division, only conceded the one goal.
"So they are a good side.
"They have an experienced manager, he's won this division I believe, he knows the league and has a clear identity of how he wants to play.
"It will be a tough game, probably our toughest game but I also believe it will be their toughest game coming down to us.
"So we've got to make sure we don't disappoint."
There will be a big crowd with Chester set to bring close to 600 supporters.
"We've got the best supporters in the division and when this place is rocking there is no better place in this division and that's for sure.
"They will bring a good crowd, they are a well supported football club, big traditional football club especially for this level.
"But what I do know is that our supporters will make this place very hostile, make it a difficult place for teams to come.
"They've done that in the two home games we've had so I don't expect any different tomorrow.
"We've just got to make sure we give them something to shout about and get behind and cheer, stand up, clap, sing and support."
