ad banner

Lastmatch

Text at top (next game etc)

Next game: Spennymoor At Edgar Street On Saturday September 5th At 3.00pm

Top stories

TOP STORIES:
Loading headlines...

Breaking

Pages

Friday, September 04, 2026

Downes Pre Spennymoor

 

Aaron Downes has been talking to BBC Hereford and Worcester about the visit of Spennymoor to Edgar Street tomorrow afternoon.

"Hopefully a good game for us." said the Hereford manager.

"We'll be ready that's for sure, we're coming into it with confidence and belief in what we are doing.

"But I'm very conscious that we might have a wounded beast coming to town, a wounded animal so we'll have to be mindful, especially early in the game that they will be up for it.

"They will be fighting for their changing room and themselves. Obviously they have lost their manager.

"They will want to start turning some of the results around so we must be mindful of that.

But I really have to focus on us, especially this weekend, because anything could be thrown at us so I can't prepare too much on what they will do, more so what we will do."