Hereford have announced Hugh Brookes as the new head coach of it's women's team.
The 21-year-old holds holds s UEFA C Licence and has been coaching within the Herefordshire FA’s Girls Emerging Talent Centre since 2022.
"Hugh was very impressive during the interview process and while he is young, the way he spoke about football to us demonstrated the real experience he already has," said Bulls chairman, Chris Ammonds.
Brookes added: "I am really excited by this opportunity and cannot wait to get started. I am passionate about coaching and want to push as far as I can with it.
“This role represents a step up for me, but it is a step I believe I am ready for and I am desperate to prove myself. I’m looking forward to meeting the squad properly and getting them on the training pitch – I’m optimistic there are exciting times ahead."
.png)