Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Bishop Stortford In The FA Cup On Saturday 28 September at 3.00pm

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Poor For Sixty Minutes Said Caddis



Hereford manager Paul Caddis was disappointed not to have done better against Birmingham this afternoon. The Bulls went 3-0 down before scoring twice.

"I don't want to try and dress it up and use the old cliches that it was great to get minutes into legs and all that rubbish," said Caddis.

"I thought we were poor for sixty/seventy minutes.

"I'm happy with the character that we tried to get back in the game.

"I thought they were excellent, I thought they were sharper than us, I thought they reacted better.

"We need to tidy up on a few things, I thought we were a bit off it with our touch.

"If you've got one or two players a yard off the pace then your shape can become a bit open.

"I thought at times in the first half they were far superior."