Sunday, September 24, 2023

I'm Delighted With The Win Said Caddis


Interviewed after yesterday's game against Bishop's Stortford, Hereford manager Paul Caddis said he was delighted with the win.

"I said after Rushall that there are different ways of winning football of games,"said Caddis.

"I'm not going to lie, it wasn't pretty, wasn't pretty at all.

"But the desire at the end to keep the ball out of the net, where Pondy and I think Jordan Lyden made a last gaspone on the line.

"The majority of the second half the technical ability wasn't quite there, we were over-hitting passes, our touch wasn't great.

"There was a nervous tension here today from us, from everyone who was here today and I understand that.

"I've played in games like that, it's difficult because you want to score at every opportunity especially when you score early.

"You score early and everyone goes let's and and win 3,4.

"I'm the same, I'm thinking let's go and punish teams and go and get the second, get the third, get the fourth.

"At the moment we're not quite getting that second goal.

"But at the end of the day we've got three points after what's been a poor run of form in terms of the League so we'll take it.

"We'll only get better, we will get better."