Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, October 22, 2021

Bowen's First European Goal

 

 

Former Hereford United youngster Jarrod Bowen, now at West Ham, scored his first goal in an European competition last night and it brought back memories of his first goal for Hereford.

"It's good," he said speaking to BT Sport.

"I should have had one in the first half. Even the one I scored I probably didn't finish it right but I said before the game I bet I'll score when I scuff it! But if you don't shoot you don't score. I'm buzzing with my first Europa League goal.

"It means everything, looking back and playing non-league... I remember scoring my first goal [for Hereford] against Alfreton. 

"Now to score in the Europa League is a dream. I'm loving every minute."