Sunday, March 07, 2021

News Round Up

Hereford manager Josh Gowling was part of the BT Sport team that covered the game between Sutton and Wrexham yesterday.

Former Hereford head of football Tim Harris has spoken about how Colin Addison inspired him in today's Non-League paper.

647 clubs from steps three to six are expected to receive grants from the Sport Winter Survival Fund. 

Former Hereford United winger Marc Pugh has been remembering how he was noticed by a Bournemouth scout in 2010.

"I scored three goals against them – two in the home fixture at Edgar Street, and another when we played them away towards the end of the season. When I actually moved to Bournemouth, the scout said he’d been watching me for a while.

"I played two really good games at the right time. Sometimes it’s about timing in football. They took a shine to me and the rest is history."