Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, January 02, 2021

Bulls Unbeaten Since Hall Back In Goal

Since goalkeeper Brandon Hall has come back into the starting eleven, Hereford are unbeaten and today that run continued with a 1-1 draw at Kidderminster.

After the game he spoke to BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"We've had a good few unbeaten now, cup run as well, so we're building a nice little momentum," said Hall.

"I think we've put in some good performances. We're getting there.

"I think it showed in the second half of that game when we put the team under pressure. At any level when you put teams under pressure it's going to be hard. They did that to us in the first half.

"I think both penalties were penalties. I think we got caught out, Yan has tried to make the challenge but it is what it is.

"And the same for ours, the guy has gone through the back of Lenny."

Hall used to play for Kidderminster.

"I think it's about 80% of the squad and staff have been here at some point. It's always a little bit to prove, you want to get a win.

"I think the fact that we've taken four points off them over the Christmas period is a very good result. They are a good side and they are going to be up there."

Despite several changes at the back recently performances have improved.

"I think it shows how versitile the players are and are willing to listen and learn as well. Haines is in there at the moment and doing a great job.

"As long as we've got communication I think everyone is happy to be playing where ever and we're picking up results so we must be doing okay.

"I think we have to carry on as we are really, we're picking up great results, we're not conceding many goals in the last six or seven, three clean sheets and maybe three goals." 

Hall was asked how much he was enjoying being back.

"It's good. I know my position is always under threat as is everyones. But since I've come back in I think we've all raised our game.

"We all want to play but it's a ruthless business.

"Both me and White are very good goalkeepers for the level and it's just one of those. It wasn't falling into place for whatever reason. It's how it goes sometimes. He'll keep pushing me and I'll keep pushing him."