Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, December 21, 2020

Former Hereford United Player Luke Graham Retires

Luke Graham With Manager Martin Foyle Pictured in April 2013

Luke Graham has taken the decision to retire. The former Hereford player now with Kettering announced his decision earlier this afternoon.

"After reflecting at home with my beautiful family over the past week, I have decided to make the difficult decision and hang my boots up.," said Graham.

"Playing football has become a bigger risk for my health over the past few weeks and hopefully the results of ongoing assessments will mean I can lead a normal healthy life away from the pitch.  

"I would like to thank my Mum, Dad and Brother for without their support I wouldn’t have become a professional footballer and enjoyed a good living for 12 years!".

Graham joined Hereford United in June 2012 and made 85 appearances over two seasons.