Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Davies signs for Hereford

Rhys Davies has joined Hereford from Shrewsbury Town.

The left-back, who is the son of former Bulls defender Gareth Davies, told the official Hereford FC website that it will be a dream come true to walk out at Edgar Street and he can't wait to get started.

“I’m coming here to play; just because I’m a young boy, some people might think I’m not going to play every week, but my aim is to be the best player every single week," he said.

"I want to be playing week in week out, I want to be having massive impacts on games.”  


Davies - who was part of a number of Hereford youth teams before joining Shrewsbury as a scholar - played nearly 30 games last season on loan at Chippenham and Nuneaton.

Hereford Head Coach Marc Richards added that Davies has got a great career ahead of him and has already amassed a decent amount of games at this level.