Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Kings Lynn At Edgar Street On Saturday 21 September at 3.00pm

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Stevenage Sign Bromsgrove Striker

League Two Stevenage have signed Bromsgrove striker Jason Cowley.

Cowley has scored 107 goals in 127 appearances.

“Where do I start with this amazing club," said Cowley.

 "I have loved every single second I have been here.

“I can’t thank the club enough for helping me get to where I am today.

“All the fans have been amazing since I scored my first goal against Pelsall villa three years ago!

“Bren, Andy, Mike and even Smudge (Paul Smith), who got me to the club, have done nothing but help me get to where I want to be and that’s playing full time football.

“It’s been my dream since I was six years old and now I have achieved it and want to progress more and become better and better.

“The club will be forever in my heart and I will always class Bromsgrove sporting as home.

“Thank you for the best three years in my football career."

There were rumours, never confirmed, that Hereford was interested in signing Cowley last winter.