Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Rowan Liburd Makes His Hereford Debut

 
Hereford's new striker Rowan Liburd made his debut for the club in their 2-0 win at Spennymoor yesterday afternoon.

"It was a great experience, good debut," he said afterwards.

"Happy to get three points which is the main thing.

"We did a good solid job away from home, so I was really pleased with my performance and pleased with the result.

"I'm going to have to settle in with the players but I've already gelled with them off the pitch quite quickly which is good.

"I'm not dwelling on not scoring today, I'm more happy with the three points. And to get a clean sheet is pretty impressive."

Liburd is expected to make his debut at Edgar Street next Saturday against high-flying Stockport.

"I'm looking forward to playing at home.

"I just got to bring what I brought today and maybe some goals as well.

"I'm not nervous or anything, I know they will bring a few so it will be a great atmosphere. I just want to show the fans what I'm about."

Liburd was then asked about his transfer from Guiseley to Hereford. 

"When I came back from St Kitts, I had a call from my agent and he just said there's an opportunity at Hereford and I said I was willing to speak to the people in charge and that was it.

"I came up to Hereford and had a look round. Every one behind the scenes was fantastic, they really welcomed me.

"It made my decision a lot easier." 

Below are some pictures of his debut.